After an order has been placed, sellers can retroactively make any of the following edits:
- Change line items (e.g. product, variant, or quantity)
- Make a price adjustment
- Add a coupon to an existing order
- Edit buyer information (e.g. email address)
- Update shipping addresses
- Create order notes
- Cancel orders
- For order changes, unpaid Stripe orders have the most flexibility. WARNING: Changes to these orders may cause the order taxes, shipping, and total to be re-calculated.
- Changes to paid orders or orders paid with PayPal and Affirm are limited.
- After any changes have been made, please carefully review the order for accuracy.