Reports allow sellers to keep better track of their sales by offering real-time insights on how many units were sold, monies received, and outstanding charges.
- Reports should not be used for accounting purposes. They are designed to give sellers a quick insight into their order volume over a period of time.
- Previously deleted products or variants may not display properly.
Sellers can access Reports in their Celery dashboard (Dashboard > Reports). Reports can be filtered by date: today, yesterday, past 7 days (default), past 30 days, year to date, and all time.
Difference from Old Reports
- Orders: New reports only counts charged and chargeable orders (old reports counted all orders, including cancelled and refunded).
- Volume: New reports shows breakout of charged vs. chargeable volume (old reports only showed the total volume).
- Products: New reports no longer shows number of products, but rather units sold.
- Charged: Sum of "paid" orders only.
- Chargeable: Sum of "unpaid" and "failed" orders.
- Product: Product name.
- Variant: Variant name.
- Units: Total units sold excluding refunds and cancellations.
- Volume: Units sold x unit price (excludes shipping, taxes, discounts, and adjustment amounts).